Collection and use of personal information
- The Sports Bureau of Macao SAR Government (hereinafter called “ID”) uses the server with security function to protect your privacy, but the responsibility of the ID is only limited to the relevant personal identification information obtained by the ID during your registration.
- In order to deal with your application for you to be registered as athlete of the "Macao Galaxy Entertainment International Marathon", the ID will collect your personal identification information.
- While you register, the following information will be collected: Your name, ID card/Passport number, nationality, e-mail address, date of birth, sex, telephone number and address, etc.
- Your respective personal identification information obtained by the ID will be used for the following purposes: To deal with your application, to notify you the latest activity information and sports news of the ID.
- ID will never collect or access your payment card information or bank account details, such as number, etc. The information collected will be encrypted with SSL and sent to the Payment Gateway of the bank.
- Though the ID had taken adequate measures to prevent disclosure of your personal identification information while sending the information on the network, but you understand and know that it is certainly risky to transmit the information on the net, therefore, you agree to undertake by yourself all these risks and losses caused thereby, the ID will not bear any responsibility for this.
Inquiry, alteration or deletion of information
- If there is any inquiry, alteration or deletion of information, please get in touch with the ID, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, relevant service charges may be collected.